Founded in Bangkok in 2003, the Business Advisory Group has expertise in the following fields:
- Business Matching, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cross-Border Legal Services
- Data Protection & Cyber Law
- Labor, Immigration, Investor migration
- Real Estate, Family Law, Notary
- Sports Law, Players Agent
- Career Coaching, Executive Training, Recruitment
- Trade, Business facilitations & Support services
- Arbitration, Mediation, Dispute Resolution
The group represents project sponsors, investors in infrastructure development, in acquisitions and in divestitures, multijurisdictional commerce and project financing. Clients also include private and public companies, government agencies, academic institutions, and NGOs.
The consulting practice focuses on ASEAN, EU, and Africa.
The boutique advisory group has expanded in the region with representation in Tokyo and Shanghai, a subsidiary in Yangon and in Thailand offices in Phuket, Pattaya, and HuaHin.
All employees of the group outline their Corporate Social Responsibility by being co-founders, President, Directors and volunteers of:
- The Asiafrica Foundation www.asiafricafoundation.org
- “Fondation Solidarité” (Franco-Thai) www.solidaritefrancothai.org
Partners and Associates are actives members in:
- ICC Paris
- ICC Thailand Chapter
- European Association Business Community
- Thai Arbitration Center
- Thai Institute of Directors
Trocadelyo understands what it takes for your Merger or Acquisition to succeed in South East Asia. We have people with experience and knowledge to help you add considerable value to your business by making sure that each stage of your merger or acquisition transaction process is set in the right direction. More…
In partnership with Vovan & Associes, a well-established Thai law firm founded in 1998 in Bangkok. As a boutique law firm, Vovan & Associes provides full licence legal services and cross-border investment advisory to its clients’ needs. As a result, our Trocadelyo clients can be assured they are obtaining the appropriate legal advice pertaining to their interests. More…